Health & Safety
SAExploration works diligently with employees, customers, and community members alike to maintain safe, healthy, and productive working conditions.
We believe that seismic operations should be conducted in a way that protects the health and safety of you, our employees and contractors and the general public. Our teams are trained to identify hazards to health and safety and to advise on appropriate and immediate solutions to reduce or eliminate the risks.
Proactive measures include:
• Pre-employment screening
• Drug and Alcohol programs
• Minimum training requirements
• Competency assessments
• Return to work Programs
• Project Planning
• Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Management
• Risk Management
• Contractor / Supplier Management
• Audits and Inspections
• Incident Investigation and analysis